[RTTY] Awards

rick darwicki n6pe at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 15:08:39 PDT 2011

It is a dumb move on the ARRL's part to delete RTTY WAS. When you look at LOTW endorsements they have every possible mode/band combo to get your $12.50 fee. Some day we'll see additional endorsements for 1W, 10W, 100W, 200W, mobile marine, aero mobile, UFO mobile etc.

I have a Life Membership from the early 70s and would have cancelled when the ARRL decided to save a few bucks and not publish everyones score in their contests. I never finish in the top 10 hi hi

Rick, N6PE