[RTTY] JARTS results, rules and changes are online

7L4IOU at jarts.jp 7L4IOU at jarts.jp
Mon Jul 25 04:29:33 PDT 2011

Hello Friends,

JARTS announced the results of 2010 and the rules of 2011 in the webpage.
please access to <http://jarts.jp> or <http://jarts.web.fc2.com>

The log of 925 was received in 2010.
Congratulations to Top winners and Award winners.

The 2011 rules was changed, please be attention.

- Exchange:
NUMBER of "Multi-Op" category was changed,
Send RST and "Callsign Holder's Age", not Operator Age.
if "Club-station", send 99 for the Age.

- Awards:
restriction of 20 station was abolished,
we expect the activation of Multi-Op and SWL category.

- Cabrillo format:
Recommend Version 3, but Version 2 also continues to accept.
specification is in <http://jarts.web.fc2.com/2011/categoryw.html>

- Log submission:
Only E-Mail to <jarts2011 at jarts.jp> is received.

- New Web site:
JARTS opened new web site. moving was just finished.
url of new page is <http://jarts.jp/>

- Questions:
if you have any question,
please E-Mail to <questions at jarts.jp>

We gladly invite you to memorial 20th JARTS WW RTTY Contest.

73, Hisami 7L4IOU / JARTS assistant