[RTTY] Baud racing

Russell Blair russell_blair86 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 10:54:01 PDT 2011

I was running HRD at 300 baud 170 shift 5 bit and someone said it might be
better to be at 7 bit,and had a short qso with KC2RXS the other nite but the
band was going out in Texas...

Russell NC5O
 " IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)
Skype-Russell.Blair
Hell Field #300
DRCC #55
30m Dig-group #0693
Digital Mode Club #03198
BARTG #8457
EPC #13477

"Thomas Jefferson"
I predict future happiness for
Americans if they can prevent the government
from wasting the labors of the people under the
pretense of taking care of them.