[RTTY] PC components suitable for radio room use?

Dick Flanagan dick at k7vc.com
Thu Jun 9 14:26:20 PDT 2011

newegg.com is a good source of all things computer, but their sales or
even tech people won't have a clue as to which units have high or low
RFI emissions.  You have to do your homework to determine what you want
to buy and then go somewhere like newegg.com to find and buy it.

Dick

--
Dick Flanagan K7VC
dick at k7vc.com