[RTTY] Field Day?

k0bx at arrl.net k0bx at arrl.net
Fri Jun 24 05:43:26 PDT 2011

Our Radio Club, W0MA (McDonnell Douglas Aircraft-Now Boeing) will be operating
PSK and RTTY during FD.
We will be running 3A with the 3rd station dedicated to digital modes.  I will
be looking for RTTY at the top of each hour on 20 or 40 meters.

Joe K0BX

 Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.