[RTTY] Keyboard vs Mouse

Ktfrog007 at aol.com Ktfrog007 at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 07:36:16 PST 2011

Hi,

Also off topic, and perhaps off the road:

My wife's computer's mouse measures about 1.5 X 3 inches, sort of mouse
sized.  Mine is about 2.5 X 5 inches, larger but still smaller than most  rats
I've seen.  Maybe I should call it a gerbil.  I hear that down in  Texas
they call 'em armadillos.

73,
Kermit, AB1J

In a message dated 3/1/2011 3:04:04 P.M. GMT Standard Time,