[RTTY] RTTY Newbie and brag files

k0bx at arrl.net k0bx at arrl.net
Tue Mar 1 10:23:34 PST 2011

I think Tom is correct.  That is, this is coming over from PSK31.  If  you look
at Ham Radio Deluxe, DM780 has pre-defined macros for brag-tapes.  So the new
kids just think that that is what they are suppose to do.

When they finally get around to operating RTTY, they just use the same macro's.

If you don't want to copy the brag-tape, just move the tuning knob down the
band.

Joe K0BX
on RTTY for 36 years - my brag-tape!

 Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.