[RTTY] Logging Software Used in 2010 CQ WW RTTY Contest

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Thu Mar 3 09:33:50 PST 2011

Peter, N5UWY, wrote:
> Are you kidding me?  Three people used *CT* and no one used WF1B???
>
> Perhaps the WF1B users are hiding here:
>
> > 301     not specified
> > 21      ADIF2CABR
> > 3       LogConv by KA5WSS

Yes, there is surely a bunch of WF1B-generated logs and they are in these
numbers or in one of the other log tools.  The data just comes from the
"CREATED BY:" line in the Cabrillo header.  That only tells us what was used
to generate the Cabrillo file, not the original log.  The data is fairly
accurate and complete for those loggers that generate Cabrillo directly.

Ed - W0YK