[RTTY] RTTY WAS

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Tue Mar 15 10:55:33 PDT 2011

Yeah, RTTY WAS can be a challenge. I guess that's what makes it fun. I
have all 50 (via LoTW) but have never applied for any LoTW awards. So
there's probably an uncounted number of awards that could be claimed but
have not been.

So who's working on 5-band RTTY WAS?

I am!

I need 27 to go (of the 250). And 22 of them are on 10 meters. If band
conditions continue to improve, the 2012 ARRL Roundup should help fill
in a lot of those missing states. Just in time for 12-21-2012 when it
all comes to a screeching halt! :-)

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN