[RTTY] RTTY WAS

john w8wej at citynet.net
Tue Mar 15 11:10:42 PDT 2011

for those that want/need wv rtty , Ill be on ten a fair amount Saturday
1700Z on and again later on Sunday afternoon.
I'm  NOT in the test for submission btw.
.just trying to help and be helped,,, I got 7 states to go, all on ten, to
complete the 5bwas (mixed)
I think there is one person that has 5bwas and I know another that needs
WV on ten to complete  his
gl  73 john