[RTTY] RTTY WAS

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Tue Mar 15 12:02:02 PDT 2011

Hello Tom and everyone,
Firstly, congratulations Tom!

Well, to add to the numbers, I got my RTTY WAS in May 2002, and it is Number
378 !!

Curiously, the hard ones were not the more difficult States, but the likes
of WV & VT.
I had KL7 and KH6 way before getting some of the others, but it took a
little bit of work to find Montana.

I doubt I will ever make WAS on 80m RTTY, so the idea of 5BWAS on RTTY has
never really taken hold here. I just don't have the antennas for it.
But, I did make 5BWAC on RTTY, and although it does not show this, I know it
was done that way!

73 all,

Phil GU0SUP

---
Virus Database (VPS): 110315-0, 15/03/2011
Tested on: 15/03/2011 19:02:03