[RTTY] WAZ progress?

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 16 19:30:45 PDT 2011

Floyd, N5FG, is the WAZ manager and a good friend of mine over in neighboring Mississippi.  He told me, some time ago, that no one
has ever submitted for 40M RTTY WAZ either (besides 80).  I was working on it and then forgot about it until this subject came up on
the reflector.  Got me going again.

I have 38 zone worked and 35 confirmed (38/35) on 40 meters.  The two I don't have worked are 22 and 26.

On 10 meters I have 37/34.
On 15 meters I have 40/39. (need Zone 23 confirmed)
On 20 meters I have 40/40.
On 80 meters I have 29/24.

I don't think I'll ever achieve 5BWAZ on any mode because I'll never have the antennas on 80 meters.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com