[RTTY] WAZ progress

pcooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Thu Mar 17 11:08:57 PDT 2011

Hi again,

I've just checked my log, and this is what I have for WAZ on RTTY so far:

80m: Many needed! only 18 worked/confirmed, but I do have Z29 & 32 in there.
40m: Missing 1, 2, 12, 19, 27, 36, 37, 38.
20m: All worked/confirmed
15m: All worked, but only Z30 not confirmed! I'll have to chase some outstanding cards!
10m: Missing 23, 26, 34.

However, with only a small (low) inverted L for 80m, I doubt I will ever achieve WAZ there.
But, with sunspots on the increase, 10m ought to be good soon, and maybe I can fill in those last few spots.
Z26 should be easy enough, Z23 might be good if I can find UA0YAY, and maybe ST2AR will start using 10m more when propagation improves.

Oh well, the WAZ certificate is certainly very nice, and well worth trying for!

73 all

Phil GU0SUP