[RTTY] BARTG HF Time stamp export to Cabrillo

David Westbrook dwestbrook at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 05:36:03 PDT 2011

I have a homegrown generic solution here for a lot of contests:
  http://dwestbrook.net/projects/ham/scorer/

It will take your ADIF and score it, including breakdown of the Qpts, mults
& bonus points; And provides the log data in both text and cabrillo formats
for easy copy/paste.
Example Report (my log):
http://dwestbrook.net/projects/ham/scorer/?_k=19c4eec5980aa9856b2f023f698ed59a

Any issues (biggest caveat is that it requires certain fields to be present
in the ADIF file), just drop me an email.

--david
KJ4IZW