[RTTY] RST in contests

Steve AI9T steve at ai9t.com
Mon Mar 21 08:54:21 PDT 2011

 From what I saw most of the guys not sending the RST were part timers
and probably didn't know or care. I'm sure a lot of them don't send in
their scores in either. I just work them and go on and don't worry about
it because it's not ever going to change.

Whoever said that removing the RST is a good idea has my vote. However
you have to send something in these contest. The different formats are
what make each contest different.

Steve AI9T

http://www.ai9t.com

QSL via LOTW and EQsL