[RTTY] RTTY

Ktfrog007 at aol.com Ktfrog007 at aol.com
Mon Mar 21 16:51:15 PDT 2011

Hi Don,

What is the effect of the sound card clock adjustment?  Is it related  to
speed issues?See Calibrate the Sound Card in the Help file and the Misc tab
in MMTTY setup.  I've never understood what it is and what the adjustment
does.

73,
Kermit, AB1J

In a message dated 3/21/2011 11:17:21 P.M. GMT Standard Time,