[RTTY] Warning about www.yepeshop.com

Dick aa5vu at att.net
Tue Mar 29 12:35:34 PDT 2011

Buyers beware!!!  I checked the web site that looks the real deal until you
see the payment options.  This looks like a redue of a scam site posted last
year where you send them money via Western Union and they come back
with all kinds of excuses and never send the item offered.

Do not (((( repeat do not ))) fall for this rip off.

Dick AA5VU