[RTTY] Question about ARI contest rules

Bob I.2.WIJ i2wij at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 06:06:05 PDT 2011

Hi everybody on the list.

Firts of all I would like to apologise for the delay
(very long indeed) related to the ARI International
results for the DX stations, both for 2009 and 2010 editions.
Results are not available yet, even if they are coming.
I can only assure the contester community I am doing my best
(and the previous manager IT9BLB is doing the same)
to come to a solution.
Please be patient a little longer and we all can
come to an end of this wait.
(I will send also on this reflector the message I sent
to CQ-Contest list)

ARI International DX Contest is the next weekend May 7/8.

Please have faith and enter the contest again, enjoy and have fun.
Hopefully propagation will be a lot better of the past editions.

CU in the contest.

Bob, I2WIJ
A.R.I. HF Contest Manager