[RTTY] WTB: HAL DXP38

Barry Murrell zs2ez at axxess.co.za
Thu May 5 02:58:48 PDT 2011

Hi All

I am looking to purchase a clean working-condition HAL DXP38 tnc. If you
have one of these available and can accept a Paypal payment, please let me
know how much you want for it. Alternatively, my friend Donovan ZS2DL will
be at Dayton and I will be attending Friedrichshafen if a cash deal can be
negotiated.

I have tried the South African swopshops, but no one here even knows what I
am talking about!!

73 de BARRY MURRELL ZS2EZ

KF26ta - Port Elizabeth, South Africa

Member : SARL - ARRL

EPC#0558 DMC#1690 WCC#030 30MDG#4081

DXCC(mixed)#41,146  DXCC(RTTY)#1,916

DXCC(phone)#34,990  DXCC(CW)#11,714

DXCC 30m,20m,17m,15m

WAS Triple Play #492  WAS(RTTY)#538  WAZ(RTTY)#185  WAE-I(mixed)#72

WAZS(mixed)#214  AAA#1569

AS ZR6DXB: VUCC(50MHZ)#1,334  UKSMG WAE(Silver)#75  UKSMG AFRICA#22  WAC
(Satellite)

website : www.zs2ez.co.za