[RTTY] Subject: Early RTTY generation/decoding

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 11:44:51 PDT 2011

Thanks for all the input.  My initial run through some of the information
appears as if audio filter were used to obtain the mark/spack frequencies, ,
and the outputof these filters were converted to the characters.  Pretty
simple solution considering how complex may digital communication systems
are today.