[RTTY] MixW DLL File for Aegean RTTY Contest

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Tue May 17 17:57:51 PDT 2011

I don't know that the Aegean group will have a robot.  My suggestion would be to use the WPX RTTY module in your contest program but
you will have to score the program manually.  Hopefully the Aegean group will be up to the task of figuring everyone's score since
the days of doing that manually are basically over for most of us.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com