[RTTY] CT2ADIF Found!

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Wed May 25 19:17:01 PDT 2011

Yes, RTTY by WF1B bin files are a different structure than CT bin files.

I converted all my old RTTY logs a few years ago and I remember I used
my DOS laptop to make the conversion. I then wrote the ADIF files to a
3.5" floppy, and read the floppy on my new system.

RTTY by WF1B Rev 5.02 includes an ADIF converter. MAYBE you could get it
to run in an XP DOS window (I did not try that).

You can get the WF1B Rev 5.02 from my website. You will find RTTY502.ZIP
which contains the last public release of the software. You will also
find the folder named RTTY by WF1B which contains all the files
unzipped. I *think* the ADIFCONV.EXE is the stand alone converter that
you need.

Here's the link to the download: *http://tinyurl.com/3mly3zz*

if that doesn't get you there, here's the full URL*
*
http://cid-d96c61feb759dc6e.office.live.com/browse.aspx/Public/RTTY%20Stuff/RTTY%20by%20WF1B

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

>>> http://www.aa5au.com