[RTTY] HA: LoTW Broke?

Vladimir Sidarau vs_otw at rogers.com
Tue Nov 15 04:51:08 PST 2011

The recent CQ WW SSB contest made a serious disturbance in the process of
logs' upload into LoTW. The disturbance is not settled down yet, the overall
upload process may take several days. Actual uploads take minimum 2 days and
up to a week or even more. Anyway, the process is slow, or very slow, if you
wish, but it is not broken. There is no need re-upload logs again or try
anything else. Don't worry, just wait. Your log will be there for sure.

73,
Vladimir VE3IAE

---