[RTTY] N7ZYS Welcome to rtty-contesting

Dick Kriss aa5vu at att.net
Sat Nov 19 04:33:04 PST 2011

Hi Neil,

It is a small world. It was very nice to meet you on 20 meter RTTY this evening.  I recognized the N7ZYS call from your earlier posting and Don AA5AU's response on the rtty-contesting reflector, and responded to your CQ. I had the beam on 9N-land and had to turn the house to 7-land. I was surprised that you are in the far North 7-land in Ketchikan, AK. Your Icom IC-7410, Cushcraft Dipole with an Al-80B were doing a great job.

Welcome to rtty and the rtty-contesting reflector.

73 Dick AA5VU
Austin, Tx