[RTTY] WAS RTTY done from LOTW .

iw1ayd Salvatore Irato iw1ayd at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 22 15:00:12 PST 2011

TNX! I would like to thanks all who had the patience to answer my calls
or to call me back. I finally reached the RTTY WAS target as tracked by
the LOTW site. Last but not least there was the QSO with Randy K7TQ to
fill the last hole in the records: Idaho. That was during the WAEDC RTTY
contest, great time. TU Randy!

Maybe it doesn't sound as such a big result, 1100/1200 Q's in a weekend
during a SO contest are much more than just 50 Q's, but from my
standpoint this last is much more than a big result. Also, I wish to
apply for this award as WAS RTTY still retain the RTTY mark on it. It's
not so obvious since than DXCC RTTY was missed. Applying for WAS I would
not be assimilated by any alien DIGITAL Borg entity. ;->

  Again TU all for the Q's and the past and future elmering here and
elsewhere. CUL on air.

                    73 de iw1ayd Salvo