[RTTY] Possible Virus on contesting.com?

Tom Osborne w7why at frontier.com
Sun Oct 2 09:35:52 PDT 2011

HI Don

I think it makes a difference if you are using the paid version or the
freebie.  The paid version seems to work pretty well.  It has caught a lot
of viruses before they get downloaded.  Don't know how it missed these.  73
Tom W7WHY

I got an Email from someone running AVG where the virus got through.  I
guess something must have been awry there.

I ran a virus can on my computer the other day and it found 4 viruses.  Two
were on the Win-Test setup and 2 on the Skimmer setup
programs.

I use the 'pay for use' AVG here.  73
Tom W7WHY