[RTTY] BARTG Contest Results

John GW4SKA ska at bartg.org.uk
Mon Oct 10 07:18:43 PDT 2011

Results of the BARTG Sprint, BARTG HF RTTY and BARTG Sprint75 (April) contests are now up on our website at
http://www.bartg.org.uk/contests.asp

The contest committee would like to apologize for the delay with the results this year. The switch to robot log handling and scoring seemed fine at first, then the problems started to show up.

We are currently sourcing a completely new package to run our future contests. Thanks for your patience and please let us know if you have any queries regarding the results or any other BARTG contest issues.

73,

BARTG Contest Committee
contests at bartg.org.uk