[RTTY] interface

Stu Ritter Stu at mercedeslist.com
Mon Oct 17 12:22:54 PDT 2011

> I think my 10 year old RigBlaster Plus interface has failed and I am looking
> at a replacement There is a RigBlaster II+ available. I also have looked at
> the specs for the SignaLink TIG-SL-USB that has a internal sound card. It
> will be used for RTTY AFSK only. There was a link on this recently. Ant
> advantage in having the built in sound card in the SignaLink ? Having the
> Mark-5 repaired I have been out of RTTY for almost two months and I want
> back in :-).
>
> 73 Dick / KS0M

I'd suggest taking a look at

http://www.melvin2.freeserve.co.uk/new-page-3.htm

Johnny Melvin builds a really fine interface that works flawlessly and
comes set up for your rig. I have one of his Isoterm MultiMode and have
not had one single problem with it, that after trying to get a Buxcom Rascal
to work (60 cycle humm that could not be killed with transformers) and a
SignaLinkl that didn't do FSK. Johnny's unit is beautifully built, well isolated
and just works. Not very expensive either. He is G3LIV.

Stu
N0LEF