[RTTY] Looking for JARTS logs

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 19 13:06:20 PDT 2011

I am looking for your JARTS Cabrillo log from last weekend's contest.  I am going to analyze the data and try to come up with an average age for those who operated the contest.

Please send your Cabrillo Only JARTS log directly to me for the 2011 JARTS contest.

I will announce the results here on the RTTY reflector once I have the data analyzed.  I realize this is far from scientific but I do believe it will give us a general idea of how old we are as a group.

Also, since you are sending your log to me, why not go ahead and copy Bob, WA1Z, so he can update the Super Check Partial files.  The address is:

logs at supercheckpartial.com

Thanks,
Don AA5AU