[RTTY] What Adapters do the Rigblaster People Use?

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sun Oct 23 20:21:41 PDT 2011

As far as I can tell there are only two sets of USB hardware currently
available what will support UART style (e.g. COM port) RTTY output
without EXTFSK or a modified version of EXTFSK.  They are the EDGEPORT
series of USB to serial converters by Inside Out Networks or Digi
International and the microHAM interfaces - microKEYER, microKEYER II,
DigiKeyer, DigiKeyer II and MK2R/MK2R+.

The alternative to those approaches is adding an expansion card (PCI or
PCI-E) with serial ports or using a PCMCIA serial port card if your
computer has the appropriate slots.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV