[RTTY] JARTS Age Analysis Charts 2011 vs. 2009

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 25 13:31:44 PDT 2011

Thanks to Hisami, 7L4IOU, who provided a chart showing age analysis for the JARTS 2009 contest.  I did a similar chart for the
samples logs I received for the 2001 JARTS contest and also made a chart showing the percentages of each 5 year age group.  These
can be seen here:

http://rttycontesting.com/jarts/age2011.html

I don't know that we can gain anything of value from this information other than it's possible half of RTTY contesters are in the
55-69 age group.  I believe more value can be taken if these results could be compared to earlier years like 2001.  I may try to do
that if I have time.  I doubt I could come up with enough 2001 logs to make a good comparison.

I actually have my 2001 log which has 1390 QSOs.  If anyone has their 2001 JARTS log, please send it to me.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com