[RTTY] Staying Alert in 48 hour contests

Roger Cooke g3ldi at g3ldi.co.uk
Sat Sep 10 03:58:16 PDT 2011

I think anybody that even toys with the idea of sitting in front of
a transceiver
for 48 hours continuously is a bit sad, to put it politely.

That's probably why I shall never win one of these contests. Like
Shelby, I think
that life is more important. I do burn midnight oil sometimes, but I
think it is
dangerous to deprive oneself of that amount of sleep. It was a means
of torture
and has been practised as such in the last decade or so in some
instances. To do it
willingly seems pointless.

Just my opinion guys!!!!!

73 de Roger, G3LDI