[RTTY] We Need Some Activity

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 10 10:05:50 PDT 2011

This is also good practice for the BARTG Sprint75 coming up next weekend.

Information on how to set up the MMTTY plug-in for WriteLog to run 75 RTTY can be found here:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/75baudrtty/75baudrtty.html

Unfortunately with the A at 24 and the K at 3, I'm not hearing much of anything on HF today and no 75 baud RTTY signals yet.

I'm going to start calling CQ TEST at 75 baud test and see what happens...

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com