[RTTY] BARTG 75 SPRINT TODAY 9/18 1700Z-2100Z

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 18 15:49:03 PDT 2011

I did not run SO2R in this one because I was more interested in watching the Saints game.  I found it very difficult to run 75 baud
and watch football at the same time so had to take a break and watch the game. hi

I made 100 QSOs and the most amazing thing is that not one station asked me for a repeat of my number even though I had to ask many
for repeats.  I was running 500 watts.

It was fun.  Can't wait 'til next weekend!!!

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com