[RTTY] bartg sprint 75 sv1dpi

Kostas Stamatis sv1dpi at otenet.gr
Sun Sep 18 21:51:37 PDT 2011

I was watching football (soccer) also like Don... It was very funny and i
think that now it would be difficult next week with too slow 45 baud!!! It
was easy to go over 130 qsos per hour (even with serial numbers). Real
srint.. I noticed that in 75 baud is more difficult to print low signals. At
least there were 2-3 times i couldn't print guys who i was hearing them.
Sorry. I made 180 qsos. in 5 continents. Oceania is difficult on this time
frame for us. 73 to all and tnx for the qsos...
Kostas SV1DPI