[RTTY] Pretty sure not ... {CQ WW RTTY Log Robot}

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Mon Sep 26 06:42:06 PDT 2011

All logs submitted prior to the robot date being set correctly will be
resubmitted by volunteers, so the participant does not need to re-submit.

However, it is prudent to for the participant to resubmit in order to see
what format errors, if any, exist so they can be corrected and resubmitted.
The robot stops reporting problem QSO lines after 40 or so date/time
"errors" and any other (real) errors would therefore not be visible to the
submitter.

Resubmitting logs can be done any number of times and only the last
submitted log is used in log checking.

Ed - W0YK

Gert, K5WW, wrote:
> > I just submitted my log again, 0350Z. The problem has been fixed.

Peter, N5UWY, replied: