[RTTY] Cabrillo tools?

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Thu Sep 29 10:45:12 PDT 2011

Bill and the group,

I have Cabrillo Tools running here quite successfully under Win7 Pro (32bit)
and XP Pro.
You do need the JRE, which is available from here:
http://java.com/en/download/inc/windows_upgrade_xpi.jsp

However, I know that it is the actual Cabrillo Tools you need. I thought
that was long since dropped by WT4I, and never got taken up by Ron.

As per the email from Larry RW4WZ, "contestlogchecker" is also OK, but not
quite as neat as Cabrillo Tools used to be.

73 de Phil GU0SUP

---
Virus Database (VPS): 110929-0, 29/09/2011
Tested on: 29/09/2011 18:45:12