[RTTY] Cabrillo tools

John Holmes w9ily at arrl.net
Thu Sep 29 14:50:12 PDT 2011

Bill,
Check with K5DJ. I have a working copy on my XP machine and he was the key
to getting it to work. I occasionally use it for the Cabrillo Converter for
other guys who might need help.
73,
John W9ILY

>I guess I've been out of the loop for a while. Whatever happened to the
suite of Cabrillo tools? A google search found all kinds of links but no
place where the suite can be downloaded. I did find a "Cabrillo Evaluator"
but that's not the original. Is the original no longer available?
What are the contest sponsors using for log checking?

Bill, W6WRT