[RTTY] WHICH BEGS THE QUESTION

Eric - VE3GSI ve3gsi at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 4 18:18:59 PDT 2012

Should I ask - WriteLog  and 17 meters? mmmmmmmm!  Perhaps it is something
Wayne and Steve wrote into the program to prevent accidental operation on
those bands?  <Big Grin>

As for the RFI issue. Have you tried fussing with the keyboard?  I sort of
recall someone (maybe on this reflector) having weird issues with RF getting
into the keyboard.

Eric - VE3GSI.