[RTTY] Fw: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sun Apr 8 13:43:53 PDT 2012

Anyone else send in their EA RTTY DX Contest log yet?  Mine bounced right
away even though the address is correct as per their rules.  As for sending
an email to the postmaster, who would that be?  I just love contest
organizers that demand Cabrillo logs and then forget to clue in their
webmaster!

73,
Gary AL9A