[RTTY] NCCC RY-Sprint N8HM LP

Bill Haddon haddon.bill at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 21:05:03 PDT 2012

N8HM wrote:
>My first sprint

Good going, Paul. hope we'll see u next week.  Your participation is
especially interesting because  DC is a multiplier in our NCCC Sprint
contests.  You will be very popular as the RTTY group gets used to this
crazy Thursday night radio activity.

We have a liberal interpretation of what we consider "North America" :

   - NA Sprint Multipliers
   - To the NA Sprint list of NA multipliers, add: *HI* and *DC*
   - Additional Countries considered by NS/NS Ladder to be valid mults:
   1. Trinidad & Tobago (9Y, 9Z)
   2. Aruba (P4)
   3. Netherlands Antilles (PJ0-4 and PJ9)
   - Multipliers count once per band

see: http://www.ncccsprint.com/rules.html

73 Bill n6zfo, Temprorary NS RTTY Organizer

73 Bill n6zfo
Temporary NCCC RTTY Sprint organizer.