[RTTY] Slightly off topic

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 10:41:56 PDT 2012

I've been using an OCZ SSD for about a year. I had one problem about six months ago when the drive somehow became totally unreadable by the BIOS. I still don't know what happened, but I just reinstalled Windows7 and everything was back to normal. I've been using PCs since 1989 and never had anything like that happen.

Despite that glitch, I am sold on SSDs. Mine operates in a high RF environment, although inside a metal computer case and have never had RFI problems.

I would strongly recommend using a computer case that is all metal. Some cases have plastic sides and/or fronts.

73, Bill W6WRT