[RTTY] 9M0L 18103 up

ww3s at zoominternet.net ww3s at zoominternet.net
Thu Apr 19 06:51:03 PDT 2012

 RTTY Dx ing has gotten out of hand lately...the number of well known
stations that continue to call on top of others is growing....and many
are on this email list.....I can almost understand a K4ABC calling if
the DX asks for K4BCD, but why a AA5 calls when they ask for a K7 or
a W8 calls when they ask for a WB6 is beyond me.....and it happens
waaaay to many times to be a mistake....if everyone would just
listen, and if you cant hear him well enough to print, don't
call.....and quit trying to steal a qso, it wouldnt get so out of
hand.....
 On Thu 04/19/12 9:35 AM , Bill Turner dezrat1242 at yahoo.com sent: