[RTTY] USB to RS232 CONVERTER

Jim Rhodes jimk0xu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 07:44:49 PDT 2012

Knowing that I could never be accused of being well dressed in any other
sense, I use Edgeport boxes. An 8 port at home where I might just run 2
radios and a 4 port for portable ops (Field Day, special events, etc). They
seem to do anything that an internal serial port ever did. However* *I have
been told that they are getting more expensive as time rolls on. I think I
paid $60-70 for the pair a few years ago off of ebay. Runs my rotor, radio
cat and fsk (even CW if I am not using the keyer).