[RTTY] RTTY-Skimmer in Beta-Test during the SARTG RTTY Contest

iw1ayd iw1ayd at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 17:54:39 PDT 2012

Walter, it is simply great! TU.

Hope this will be on line in the future for a day by day use for anyone,
"Out of the interested contest committees. "
It will be or it is like a demo for now. Founding? Time? Resources?

BTW. Some more things appear to my eyes, we will see the future.
I hope that no more VT-100 are to be disguised inside ours loggers.

                            73 de iw1ayd

PS Walter, TU also for the  effective examples. May be I am late, but
just in the second interval of the SARTG: great time!