[RTTY] SCC RTTY Contest this weekend

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Thu Aug 23 15:44:17 EDT 2012

No contest rules require one to use high power in the High Power entry
classes.  The rule only specifies the maximum power to be used.

The practical reason why there are sometimes no SO SB LP classes is simply
to manage the number of entry classes that the contest sponsor has to deal
with.  That said, with most log checking software it is trivial include any
number of classes.  The issue then becomes managing the larger number of
certificates and plaques.  If you've ever been a volunteer behind the scene
managing a contest, you'll appreciate these realities.   ;>)

Ed W0YK