[RTTY] 10RTTY NX8G/5 Single Op LP

Rex Simmons, NX8G nx8g.01 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 18:21:48 EST 2012

                    Ten-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: NX8G/5
Operator(s): NX8G/5
Station: NX8G/5

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

Total:  QSOs = 133  State/Prov = 26  Countries = 13  Total Score = 5,187

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Operated from my winter home in Franklinton, LA.

I managed about 130 Qs and around 5,000 points, a far cry short of the
20,000+ points I has last year with a lesser HW/SW combination and a year's
less experience.  What a difference a year makes!  I learned a lot though
and still had fun!  My thanks to Don and Ed for putting on this fine event.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/