[RTTY] Commercial Interfaces

Jay WS7I ws7ik7tj at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 11:53:50 EST 2012

Nah, 100% Apple since Chen writes his own drivers and his own software
and it always will work or no doubt he will make it work.  No RF
problems, no windows drivers issues and no third party driver which is
actually the problem in this case.  Layers on layers on layers.

My Mac works mighty fine.

Jay WS7I