[RTTY] Commercial Interfaces

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 15:00:19 EST 2012

If you really want simplicity and bullet proof reliability, stick with Windows
XP. Everything works like it should.

The so-called "upgrades" to Win 7 and 8 may be more trouble than they are worth,
unless you like to experiment with things, as I do sometimes.

For day in, day out use, XP is hard to beat. Save your money.

One word of caution however: As I found out with a friend's new laptop which
came with Win7 installed, you may not be able to revert back to XP. My friend
preferred XP and no matter what we tried, the computer would not allow it to be
installed. We even formatted the HD and tried a clean install. It simply would
not do it. The laptop was a Hewlett-Packard.

73, Bill W6WRT