[RTTY] Commercial Interfaces

Jim Rhodes jimk0xu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 20:51:43 EST 2012

I keep hearing that the 64 bit stuff causes problems, but I run both 32 and
64 bit systems (mostly 64) and I have not had a single problem. Of course
my interfaces are all HB so I don't have driver issues with them, but even
the e-mu drivers that every ones says don't work seem to work just fine.
Can't figure out what all the excitement is about.

Jim K0XU Sent from my Xoom tablet